Transforming your health
and safety performance
Health, Safety and Environmental Training and Consultancy Services
Changes to the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations - CDM
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who will have a duty under the CDM Regulations; Clients, Designers and Contractors.
One day programme
The course will cover:
Background to CDM
• EU Temporary and Mobile Construction Sites Directive
CDM Regulations 2015
• Application and definitions
CDM Regulations - HSE Guidance L153
• Clients Duties for Managing Projects
• Appointment of Principal Designer and Principal Contractor
• Additional duties where the project is notifiable
• General Duties
- Principal Designers
- Principal Contractors
• Pre-construction information
• Construction phase plan
• Safety file.
Available as an in-company option only
Our trainers have been advising large clients, in all sectors in the requirements
of CDM since its inception in 1994.
© Messam & Rider Ltd 2021
Messam & Rider Ltd. 4 Corunna Court Corunna Road Warwick CV34 5HQ